Here are some options for when you're having one of those days where you need something to grab and go!
- One piece of whole grain/sprouted grain or gluten free toast with 1/2 mashed avocado and sprinkle of chia/sesame seeds, or red chili flakes.
- Organic brown rice cake with nut butter (and banana)
- Low sugar non-dairy yogurt (coconut/ almond) with berries and nuts/seeds mixed in.
- Banana (celery, carrot) with smear of nut butter.
- A wrap with sliced avocado, tomatoes, onions and sprouts and a side fresh greens. You can also put some tofu scramble in your wrap (or lettuce cup)
- Cooked Sweet Potato w/ avocado or almond/ peanut butter
- A green juice or a smoothie ( 90% veg/ 10% fruit) in a “to-go ” thermos.
- In a glass jar with a lid place 1/2 cup of raw quick oats w/ 3/4 cup of almond milk, touch of maple syrup, fresh berries, a few nuts ( or a tsp of nut butter) and cover with lid. On the go soaked oats!