- 1 Red pepper, roughly chopped
- ¼ Onion (optional)
- 1-2 Garlic Cloves (optional)
- 2-3 Tbsp Tamari
- 1 cup Raw Cashews, soaked for approx. 2 hrs then rinse well.
- Himalayan Salt, to taste
- Black Pepper, to taste
- Water, as needed to thin out
- Put all the ingredients to your Vitamix/ blender and blend on high speed until smooth.
- Gradually add water to get the desired consistency and texture.
- Drizzle over your favorite salad or make into a dip.
- Add a kick with paprika or chili powder
Ph: Beard & Bonnet