• 4-5 bunches of baby Bok Choy OR 2 large bunches, chopped and rinsed well (they can be gritty so make sure to pull apart leaves and rinse well.)
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 4 garlic cloves, smashed
• 2 slices of fresh ginger, peeled and smashed
• Sea salt and pepper to taste
• 1 tablespoon (splash) of organic low-sodium soy sauce like Tamari (or liquid aminos or gluten free soy sauce)
• Heat the oil in a heavy bottom skillet or wok pan.
• Add garlic and cook for 4-5 minutes.
• Add bok choy and ginger and cook until tender, stirring and coating all.
• Add a splash or two of the soy sauce.
• Season with sea salt and pepper to taste.
On a plate, arrange bok-choy. Add lemon wedges for garnish.