Chewy cranberries and crunchy pepitas give this flavorful bark an extra-special texture, not to mention adding a little holiday color.
Inspiration by Kim Lutz
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 cup shelled pumpkin seeds and/or chopped almonds
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 2 12-ounce bags vegan chocolate chips or dark chocolate chips
- Natural crushed candy cane pieces in top (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. On a baking sheet, spread coconut and pumpkin seeds.
- Bake for approximately 3 minutes or until coconut is lightly golden and fragrant. Add cranberries to baking sheet and mix with coconut and seeds. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, warm chocolate chips, stirring until chocolate is mostly melted. Remove from heat and keep stirring until chocolate is completely melted.
- Pour chocolate over coconut, seeds, and cranberries. Using a spatula, spread out into a smooth layer. Let cool in refrigerator for at least 1 hour or until completely cool and solid. Once chilled, remove, break bark into pieces, and serve.