- 1 cup organic hemp protein powder
- ½ cup organic apple sauce
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 2 Tbs. raw cacao powder
- 2 Tbs. organic maple syrup
- ¼ cup almond slivers
- 2 Tbs. coconut oil (plus some for greasing the cookie sheet)
- coconut shreds to sprinkle on top
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Mix everything together except the coconut shreds in a large bowl and use a spoon to place the cookie dough on the sheet. Please note that these do not spread out the way a regular cookie would, so if the shape is important to you, you might want to roll them into balls and press down with a fork before baking.
- Sprinkle coconut shreds on top.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.