• 2 yellow zucchini (cut into bite size pieces)
• 2 green zucchini (cut into bite size pieces)
• 1 pint cherry tomatoes
• 1/4 cup chopped basil (optional)
• 1-2 tablespoons chopped rosemary (fresh or dried)
• 1 tablespoon olive oil ( or spray oil)
• Sea salt & pepper to taste
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
• In a large bowl combine chopped zucchini, cherry tomatoes, olive oil, rosemary, salt & pepper, toss to coat all.
• Spread veggies out on large baking sheet and roast for about 10-15 minutes, or until tomatoes start to burst.
• Drizzle a little olive oil on veggies while baking, if needed.
• Transfer to serving bowl and garnish with chopped basil.
• Salt and pepper to taste.
• Serve warm or delicious at room temperature