You won’t believe how creamy this soup is. It is Plant-Based and so healthy, delicious and “creamy” without the cream! Full of fresh spinach, zucchini, and cauliflower, it’s sure to become one of your favorites and simple to make.
• 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 large onion, diced
• 3 cloves garlic, sliced thin
• 3 zucchini, quartered and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
• 1 large potato, diced
• 1 head cauliflower, washed and chopped or broken into pieces
• 3-4 cups tightly packed spinach (washed, dried, stems removed)
• 8 cups low-sodium organic vegetable broth
• Sea salt and pepper to taste
Add olive oil to a pre-heated soup pot. Add onion and cook over medium heat for 5-10 minutes until translucent (Don’t let it brown.) Add sliced garlic and continue to cook for another 5 minutes. Add zucchini and continue cooking another 5 minutes or so, stirring to mix. Add vegetable broth, potatoes, and cauliflower and bring to boil and simmer for about 30 minutes. (Until potato and cauliflower pieces are completely cooked and soft to touch.) Add spinach leaves, stirring in and cook another 3-5 minutes.
Transfer broth mixture to a blender or food processor. Puree all of the ingredients together. Return mixture to pot if using blender/food processor, and adjust seasoning, adding salt and pepper as desired.
This soup heats up well so you can enjoy it for a few days!