A great salad to use as a base for any meal. Instead of pomegranates, you can use sesame seeds etc ... Get creative.
- 1 bunch of Curley kale
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil, or favorite dressing.
- ½ cup shredded carrot
- ½ cup shredded cabbage( red or green)
- ½ cup of pomegranate seeds
- juice of ½ a lemon
- 2 tbsp of Orange champagne vinegar
- and a pinch of salt
- Clean and de-rib the kale. Rip into small pieces.
- Spin kale in salad spinner until dry .
- Place in a large bowl and massage by hand with dressing mixture. You want to break the kale leaves down a bit.
- Add other ingredients and toss gently.
- Sprinkle pomegranate seeds on top.