Inspired by The Plant Power Way
- ½ tsp/ or spray coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp ground flax seeds
- ¼ cup of water
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ cup oat flour
- 1- 1 ¼ cup organic raw brown sugar or coconut sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup of crunchy thick organic peanut butter
- 1 bar of high quality dark chocolate
- 1 tsp of flake sea salt
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F and grease cookie sheet with the coconut oil or the spray.
- Make a fax egg with the 2 Tbsp of flax seed and the ¼ cup of water. Mix until a thick consistency.
- In a medium bowl mix in flax egg, peanut butter , sugar and vanilla. Then add in oat flour and baking soda, combine together.
- Roll 1 tbsp of mixture into a ball and place on oiled cookie sheet.
- With a fork, press down the dough ball in a crisscross pattern.
- Place a small square of the chocolate bar in the center of the cookie.
- Bake cookies for 11-12 minutes.
- Important: When removing the cookies from oven, leave on the cookie sheet to cool before removing carefully with a spatula.
- Store when cooled in an airtight container.