by love and lemons
- 1 can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- a good splash of olive oil
- a good squeeze of lemon & a bit of the zest
- ½ clove minced garlic
- a few pinches of red pepper flakes
- salt, pepper
Basil Parsley Oil
- 2 big handfuls of a mix of basil & parsley
- ¼ cup olive oil
- juice of half a lemon (about 3-4 tablespoons)
- 1 tablespoon champagne vinegar
- ½ clove of garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon honey
- salt & pepper
- small head of radicchio
- chopped parsley & more red pepper flakes for garnish
- Mix all chickpea ingredients together & coarsely mash. Set aside in the fridge for 15-30 minutes (or make a day ahead). Taste & adjust seasonings.
- Make the basil-parsley oil by pulsing all ingredients together in a food processor. Taste & adjust.
- Spoon chickpea mix into radicchio cups and top with a little basil-parsley oil.