- 1 cup almond flour or oat flour
- 1 scoop Plant Based Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup of raw sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup of Chia seeds
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 3 Tbsp of Maple syrup or Agave
- 1/2 cup of nut butter ( almond or peanut)
- shredded coconut
- chopped nuts
- chocolate nibs
- raw sugar
- cacao powder
- or something else you love
Combine all ingredients in a food processor until crumbly (you want just enough moisture to form a ball but not too much.)
Scoop out by small spoonfuls and squeeze into small balls in your hands.
Place on wax paper and refrigerate .
Store in fridge in an air tight container.
You may also freeze these for those late night cravings! :)