Serves: 6 servings
- 4 ears of corn
- ½ small red onion, diced
- ½ green bell pepper, chopped
- ½ red bell pepper, chopped
- ½ bunch cilantro, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Boil corn in a large pot for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from pot and cool by running under cold water.
- Cut kernels from the cobs and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Finely dice the onion and peppers, mince the cilantro and add to the bowl with the corn.
- Add oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Mix well.