The toughest part of eating healthy is often meals on-the-go. It takes a little planning, but just a few minutes at home can save you from the trap of store-bought, packaged, processed foods. We like wraps for a convenient snack or light meal, as they can easily be tailored to suit your personal tastes and dietary preferences.
- Bell pepper
- Chili flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Flax seed oil (optional)
- Shred carrots. Slice bell pepper into strips. Roughly chop cilantro. Rip up kale leaves.
- Spread hummus onto a tortilla of your choice
- Layer vegetables and cilantro on top of the hummus.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle with chili flakes and drizzle with flax seed oil, as desired.
- Wrap and enjoy!
*Whole wheat, organic corn, or gluten-free tortillas are widely available alternative to white flour. If you’re looking for a lighter meal or snack, you can also try wrapping your ingredients in raw collard greens.