- 1 package of Quinoa pasta
- 3 Zucchinis
- 2 Tbsp's Olive oil
- Garlic salt (or herb salt mixture)
- Scallions (optional)
- Slice zucchinis and scallions.
- Heat a small amount of olive oil ( 1 tbsp) in a skillet to a med-high temp.
- Place scallions in the skillet and sauté for about 2-3 minutes. Place the
- zucchinis in the skillet and cook until they are nice and brown.
- Cook pasta as directed ( do not over cook)
- Drain the pasta. add 1 tbsp of olive oil add some herb garlic salt.
- Transfer pasta onto a deep dish platter. Put the zucchini mixture on top with
- some chopped parsley. Drizzle some lemon on top.
- Serve hot and enjoy!